1. IDENTIFICATION INFO: In compliance with the duty of information contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following data is reflected below: the owner company Pablo Guerrero Gómez, CIF 09770273B with address for these purposes at Avda. Padre Isla, 2 - 2ºJ. 24002 León, Spain. Contact e-mail: pablo@pabloguerrero
2. USERS: Access and/or use of this Pablo Guerrero Gómez portal attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from said access and/or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected herein. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable independently of the General Contracting Conditions which, where applicable, are obligatory.
3. USE OF THIS WEBSITE: www.pabloguerrero.es provides access to a multitude of information, services, programmes or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet belonging to Pablo Guerrero Gómez or his licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal. This responsibility extends to the registration that may be necessary to access certain services or contents. In this registration, the USER shall be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a consequence of this registration, the USER may be provided with a password for which he/she shall be responsible, undertaking to use it diligently and confidentially. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or news groups) that Pablo Guerrero Gómez offers through his portal and, by way of example but without limitation, not to use them for (i) engaging in illicit or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) disseminate contents or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights; (iii) cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Pablo Guerrero Gómez, his suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may be susceptible to causing the aforementioned damage; (iv) use the website for any other purpose that may cause damage to the physical and logical systems of Pablo Guerrero Gómez, his suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may be susceptible to causing the aforementioned damage to the physical and logical systems of the website.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Pablo Guerrero Gómez complies with the guidelines of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data, Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Regulations for the development of the Organic Law and other regulations in force at all times, and ensures the correct use and processing of the user's personal data. To this end, together with each form for the collection of personal data, in the services that the user may request from Pablo Guerrero Gómez, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the specific conditions for the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the file created, the address of the person responsible, the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, the purpose of the processing and the communication of data to third parties, where applicable. Likewise, Pablo Guerrero Gómez informs you that it complies with Law 34/2002 of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce and will request your consent to the processing of your e-mail for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: Pablo Guerrero Gómez, by himself or as an assignee, is the owner of all intellectual and industrial property rights of his website, as well as of the elements contained therein (including but not limited to images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programmes necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by Pablo Guerrero Gómez or his licensors. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorisation of Pablo Guerrero Gómez, are expressly prohibited without the authorisation of Pablo Guerrero Gómez. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by Pablo Guerrero Gómez. They may view the elements of the portal and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of their computer or on any other physical medium as long as this is solely and exclusively for their personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of Pablo Guerrero Gómez's website.
6. EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY: Pablo Guerrero Gómez is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused by, but not limited to: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the portal or the transmission of viruses or malicious or harmful programmes in the contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to avoid this.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Pablo Guerrero Gómez reserves the right to make any modifications that he considers appropriate to his portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services that are provided through the same and the way in which they are presented or located on his portal.
8. LINKS: In the event that www.pabloguerrero.es contains links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, Pablo Guerrero Gómez will not exercise any type of control over these sites and contents. Under no circumstances will Pablo Guerrero Gómez assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to an external website, nor will he guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections does not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
9. RIGHT TO EXCLUSION: Pablo Guerrero Gómez reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at his own request or that of a third party, to those users who do not comply with these General Conditions of Use.
10.GENERAL: Pablo Guerrero Gómez will pursue the breach of the present conditions as well as any improper use of his portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to him by law.
11.MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Pablo Guerrero Gómez may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and they will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Pablo Guerrero Gómez and the USER shall be governed by current Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of León.