Pablo Guerrero Gómez is committed to making his website accessible, in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.pabloguerrero.es.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the exceptions and non-compliance of the aspects indicated in the following point.
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
Lack of conformity with RD 1112/2018
There may be some aspects of contrast that do not meet the required minimum, 3:1, with respect to the adjacent colours of the background of the section of the website in question. [18.104.22.168 Non-textual contrast]
There may be some non-textual elements that are not correctly labelled [2.5.3 Name tag] and [4.1.2 Name function and value].
Search engines search automatically without the need to prompt any action by the user [3.2.2 When receiving input].
There may be some texts in another language that are not correctly labelled [3.1.2 Language of parts] [3.1.2 Language of parts] [3.1.3 Language of parts].
There could be occasional editing code errors on some web pages. [4.1.1 Processing]
The content does not fall within the scope of the applicable law.
There may be office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. However, efforts have been made to ensure that most of them do.
PREPARATION OF THE FOLLOWING ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT
This statement was prepared on 14 August 2023 and is based on the Web Accessibility Reports of the Accessibility Observatory.
The Accessibility Statement has been reviewed and updated in August 2023.
COMMENTS AND CONTACT DETAILS
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018) such as:
- Report any possible non-compliance on the part of this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website
Through the account email@example.com. Communications will be received and processed by the company's technology manager. .
An appropriate and effective implementation procedure will be put in place, to be used in the event of an unsatisfactory response to the communication or request.
- It has been designed adapting to the standards and regulations in force in relation to accessibility, complying with the priority 2 (AA) checkpoints defined in the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines specification (WCAG 2.1).
- It complies with the requirements of the UNE-EN 301549 v1.1.2:2015 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018.
- It is designed for its correct visualisation on desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
- It has been created using HTML5 as markup language and CSS 3 style sheets for its design.
If you want to change the font size of the text in the main graphic browsers use the following menus:
- Internet Explorer, Mozilla & Firefox: View > Text size
- Opera: View > Zoom
- Safari: View > Make text larger
- Chrome: Control current page > Text size
To change the size of everything on the page:
- Ctrl + + to increase it
- Ctrl + - to decrease it
- Ctrl + 0 restores the original size of the text
If you want to override the stylesheet or change the colour of the text, you can consult the WAI's How to Change Text Size or Colors page, which can be read in English at How to change text size or colours?